Thursday, March 01, 2007

On the train, New York to Boston, he barked...
>> Ive been running the lines in portugese
>> but I dont think barked translates
>> just like they dont have a word for jealous
>> but she understands when I lean into her back
>> and make her pay for the boat ride
>> where the bow dripped manzan frosties
>> and the blue shirt she bought for her son on my buck
>> slipped off the shoulder and splayed my belongings to the wind
>> this is where I slept last night, the smell of stale cigarettes on myhair...
>> not even a bed really just a pile of thoughts that cant get made
>> her knees scraped the tile pallazo
>> ah oh bar, ah chanel crumpled by toilet paper
>> ah another bathroom attendant lookin for a handout
>> my hands out and I got both her hands out rubbing my balls
>> cant ever have enough hands on the job
>> funny thing about terraces that
>> the light bulb turns me on like an outboard
>> my propeller spun my hair dry
>> I wonder if Ill ever get over a whole saturday in bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home