Thursday, November 09, 2006

flat pads of clear vellum with white stitch through black rubber rings ,are the foreshadowing gasket seals that seam the outter edge of 3 inflatable donuts. hot latin princesses suffering between layers as high as a building. each ring toss cheerleader pressed tight aagainst one kilo of rusted carbon plate per kilo of hapless bride. floating destiny reigned in by ivory enameled turtle shells with blond polished brass icecube castings laid in a white bumper setting. a coral porcelain ball twisted to radial cloth. black ox military coated twistees forced to tie it down under 1100 degress farenheit. its volcanic shifting that made this world, its 2 thirds the planets surface that hides us in continental corners of dusty terrain. its heat and proximity that burn a lust into me...a window of macys children wondering how santa snow moves. I have to get somewhere where I can purge. I add up all the days ahead of me and I see myself nowhere near a torch soon. I want to go to the place they dismantle ships, where beached hulls fossilize a lifetime of movement and then melt into a chinese caldron by a five buck a day porter. Ive seen naked pictures of cruisers with theyre skirts hiked on beaches near india, bungees for picasso, hammock clips, and some other things for the wooden saddle that will tour urugauys amateur autostrade. Theres no point in being cryptic other than to record the unnatural craving for an eggplant blue resin aftertaste of alloy in my palate, the way the xylene particles in spraypaint have permanently removed buds from my nostril. This is like a productive month I spent in williamsburge painting bunnies when I was 18. I gotta get back with that, a clear unprotected x ray of a date and time etched into a place, like those rubber tapestries in brooklyn...I need a location for this latest transcription of tissue to particle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home