Sunday, October 08, 2006

I was watching a man drink a beer this morning, and touch his friends hand. they started of pounding each others palms and trying to escape each other, but as it got more violent it was clear they werent letting go, this was at 8am near the market in san telmo. there was another old guy in a puma sweatshirt next to him, and the table was green. I had two cups of coffee that tasted like liquor they are so strong. argentina isnt what I thought it was going to be, Im leaving today at 330. I watched a light machine reflect off the metal flower in the park last night, and I stood in front of the speakers, I was with someone, a man I met 2 days ago, and we were supposed to meet 3 other people but they didnt show up, after a while my legs got tired standing in front of the speakers, and I wanted to leave, alone. Im sleeping in a small room next to a broken skylight, the bed is really a cot, and I pee onto the next door roof instead of walking down the tight spiral stairs to the bathroom. Im taking the ferry to uraguay. Montevideo is supposed to be more dangerous and dirty, Im hoping that will fix the way Im feeling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home